NFL Top 100 in 2011 – #20 – 11June 27, 2011
The NFL Top 100 in 2011 is winding down. Check out this week’s list featuring #20 – 11. And don’t forget to tune in next Sunday on NFL network at 8pm EST to catch who the players voted the Top #10 players in the league.
20. Michael Vick presented by Josh Freeman – I’d say Vick is a top 25 player but definitely not a top 20 player. There is something definitley wrong with this list if Ben Roethlisberger is ranked #41 and Vick #20.
19. Clay Matthews III presented by Kevin Greene – This boy is a bad bad man. I still can’t believe he was a walk-on at USC.
18. Nnamdi Asomugha presented by Bradon Lloyd - As far as common stats go, you’re not sure why Nnamdi Asomugha is even on this list. But if you dig deeper and see that he only gave up 13 catches in 2010 and 0 tds….you know exactly why he’s on this list.
17. Haloti Ngata presented by Maurice Jones-Drew – Three words. Best. Run. Stopper.
15. Dwight Freeney by Matt Light – He forces a fumble every three games, that’s the best ever. He’s also got a sicker spin move than Barry Sanders.
14. Larry Fitzgerald by Todd Haley – No freaking wonder he plays just like Cris Carter. He was a Minnesota Vikings ball boy growing up as a kid.
13. Chris Johnson by Kirk Morrison – #13?? C’mon, he’s the most dangerous RB in the game. He should be in the top #10 easy.
12. Demarcus Ware presented by Osi Umenyiora – He’s a mini-mini- Lawrence Taylor.
11. Aaron Rodgers by Larry Fitzgerald - ….Man is he really better than Ben Roethlisberger though? Nonethless, he’s a Super Bowl champion now, so he’s alright with me.