6 Thoughts: New Orleans Saints Death PenaltyMarch 21, 2012
So, I’m pretty much convinced that Roger Goodell is straight outta Compton.
1. Don’t mess with Roger Goodell. Plain and simple.
2. This is the NFL equivalent of death penalty given by the NCAA gave to the 87-88 SMU Mustangs football team.
3. Before Sean Payton, Drew Brees was average…now we’ll find out just how good is Drew Brees.
4. Warren Sapp just said that Jeremy Shockey was the snitch on Twitter.
5. As the Twitter legend @Dragonflyjonez said…the past 8 months have been rough for Louisiana – Tha Carter IV flopped, Hornets lose CP3, LSU Tigers in the championship Game, the Saints heart breaking loss to San Francisco, and now this…smh.
6. It still reads “2009 NFL Super Bowl champions: New Orleans Saints” in the record books though.
That’s all I got,