6 Thoughts: Randy Moss the San Francisco 49erMarch 13, 2012
Randy Moss is back in the NFL.
1. If Jerry Rice was dead, he’d be rolling in his grave. Thankfully, he’s not dead so he’s probably doing a variation of this on the 49ers facility.
2. How cool is it that, Jim Harbaugh worked out Moss? “Alex Smith not in town…screw it, I’ll throw to Randy.”
3. 4:1 odds we’ll see a Motivated Randy Moss vs. the Malcontent Randy Moss.
4. Michael Crabtree, Kyle Williams and Ted Ginn Jr. could all learn a lot of good things from Moss.
5. After week 1 of the 2012 season, the top three receiving touchdowns leaders will have all played for the 49ers – Jerry Rice (197), Randy Moss (153) and Terrell Owens (153).
6. Randy Moss will probably be able to run like the wind until he’s 38…he’s only 35 now.
That’s all I got,