6 Thoughts: Dez Bryant and His MamaJuly 19, 2012
Dez Bryant turned himself in earlier this week after allegedly assaulting his mother, Angela Bryant. I want to wait for the facts are out before I go in depth about this story. But here are my quick thoughts.
1. There are always two sides to a story. As bad as this sounds….let’s wait to hear Dez’s side of the story first.
2. Dez Bryant is 23…his mama, Angela, is 37. I’ll let you all think about that.
3. Quick facts about Dez’s mom, she was arrested for selling dope in ’97 and served 18 months of a 4 year prison sentence. In 2008, she was found guilty of giving false info to a police officer. In 2009, she was found guilty of being in possession of crack and selling it…and she’s currently on probation for 10 years.
4. Apparently, Dez’s uncle and his mother’s friend were present when the alleged altercation occurred. Did they do anything to help? You mean to tell me that two grown men can’t subdue one grown man?
5. As bad as this all sounds, it’s ONLY a misdemeanor.
6. I’m almost positive that this has something to do with money.
Checkout the 911 audio from Angela Bryant’s phone call.
That’s all I got,