6 Thoughts: Ryan Kalil’s Super Bowl GuaranteeJuly 25, 2012
Lebron guaranteed a championship. Several of them actually. Vince Young declared the 2011 Eagles as the Dream Team. And now…Ryan Kalil’s guaranteeing the Carolina Panthers will win the Super Bowl. For the love of 2Chainz make it stop! Check out Kalil’s letter below.
1. Do people listen to offensive lineman?
2. The only person that should be guaranteeing anything in the Panthers organization should be owner, Jerry Richardson when it comes to signing those checks every week.
3. So y’all just gone let Kalil get away with this? When Vince Young and Rex Ryan said it, they were finished before they got the entire sentence out.
4. The only people happy about this is the Newspaper company who sold the advertising.
5. No foreal….y’all really gonna let him get away with this after the shit y’all gave Lebron about this championship speech?
6. Maybe he knows something we don’t and that Roger Goodell is going to suspend Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Calvin Johnson, Matt Stafford, Tom Brady and everyone else that’s relevant leaving only the Panthers and Colts to play for the Super Bowl?