The Dope 10: College Football Running BacksAugust 3, 2012
Who is the dopest/best running back in college football? Let’s find out!
10. Stepfan Taylor, Stanford - Speedy, workhorse back. Will definitely have to carry the load with Luck gone.
9. Spencer Ware, LSU – Trent Richardson got all the love in the world last year, but he also had a great line. Ware is every bit as good as Richardson and Ingram both were at Bama. Have fun tackling this guy.
7. Andre Ellington, Clemson – Everyone talks about Sammy Watkins, but Ellington does his thing in the backfield too. He actually makes Sammy’s job easier.
6. De’Anthony Thomas, Oregon – College football’s most dangerous man with a ball in his hand. Faster than email and has the hands of a wide receiver.
5. Kniles Davis, Arkansas – Ray Graham and Kniles Davis are both coming off ACL injuries, but it’s been a year for Davis while it’s only been 8 months for Graham. Davis looks healthy and should be the same ol G on the field this season.
3. Montee Ball, Wisconsin – Classic short running back with a low center of gravity and a nose for the endzone.
That’s all I got,