6 Thoughts: The Packers vs. Seahawks Hailmary HellSeptember 25, 2012
The warm joy of life that is Monday Night Football had people heated last night. To the Packers and their fans that Hailmary pass was the Hailmary from Hell….to the Seahawks fans it was the Hailmary from Heaven. Either way, here are my thoughts on last night’s game between the Packers and Seahawks.
1. The Replacement refs aren’t going anywhere anytime soon so get used to this.
2. Who would you rather be though? The Packers or the Seahawks? We all know that at the end of the season that Packers are going to be a much better team than the Seahawks.
3. The Seahawks defense is damn damn damn damn good!
4. If the Packers played better in the beginning of the game, they wouldn’t have to worry about the officials at the end of the game.
5. I think when the ESPN reporter asked Golden Tate about him pushing Packers cornerback, Sam Shields, in the back and Tate responded, “I don’t know what you’re talking about….I don’t know”. I died laughing. Hell, I still am.
6. I think it’s safe to say that Russell Wilson is a better QB than Brandon Weeden right now, maybe even Ryan Tannehill too.