The Jaguars just got hooked up with some new Nike Elite 51 uniforms. What do you guys think?Read more
Revis Island…Revis Bay…Tresaure Island…whatever the hell you want to call it, it’s not in New York anymore it’s in Tampa Bay and it’s worth 96 million dollars. Here are my thoughts on the Revis trade.
1. With Revis gone most of last season, the Jets ranked #2 in pass defense.
2. Revis was dope in the AFC East, but that division only has Tom Brady as an elite QB and no elite WRs. In the NFC South, he has to face Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Josh Freeman and Cam Newton as trigger men and on the outside face Julio Jones, Roddy White, Marques Colston, Steve Smith and Mike Williams. Have fun with that…
3. Everybody won in this deal, the Bucs, Jets and Revis.Read more
Pat, I grew up listening to you. You were dope. Rest in peace big dogg.Read more
We’re in the thick of college football off-season so you know what that means. NCAA rules violations are here! This year is all about the Oregon Ducks.
1. It’s awfully convenient that Chip Kelly left right before NCAA sanctions hit Oregon.
2. Where have I seen this before? Oh yeah, it was the same conference a few years ago with Pete Carroll.Read more
I’m now convinced.
I need a stylist. We’ll need isn’t the right word. I need water, sports, and Hennessy, but I want a stylist. I’ve always thought I could put together a nice outfit at least a decent one.
Last week, I met with NBA stylist Rachel Johnson who has been working with Foot Action. Rachel took clothes that can all be found inside Foot Locker and styled three looks for an NBA player — casual, post game, and weekend. The minute they told me this my first thought was how is she going to do the post game outfit because NBA players are required to wear a suit or blazers after the game. She did a great job and laced me with some nice clothes. Thanks to Rachel, Foot Action, Beats by Dre and FluD watches. Check out the clothes below.Read more
This is shot beautifully and tells a great story of a kid with a dream doing everything he can to attain it. #MashforYaDreams.Read more
This man should be given Hall of Fame consideration based on his exit of the game alone.Read more
Just some good old fashioned motivation for your Monday. Enjoy and Mash for ya dreams!Read more
As a Raiders fan, I rejoice that the league has finally done away with this rule that has been in effect since 1999, but also I can only reminisce on what could have been.Read more